The Health Connector is seeking a Reporting Analyst to ensure accurate reporting deliverables are provided to the business. The Reporting Analyst is a member of the Finance department and will report to the Manager of Reporting, while working closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams in support of Health Connector programs.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for interpretation and analysis of internal data sources, verification and validation of data across all data sources and developing accurate reports and providing deliverables in a timely manner.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all reporting deliverables are accurate and on time
- Interpret data, analyze and validate results, and develop ad hoc and recurring reports to support strategic, operational and financial decision-making in a timely manner
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, data architects and other stakeholders to understand report requirements
- In consultation with IT, deploy best practices to ensure the accurate collection, analysis and distribution of reports
- Identify opportunities to standardize, automate and provide self-service reports in response to and in anticipation of business needs
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 3-5 years of progressive experience with data analysis, reporting and analytical packages (Microsoft SQL server, SSRS and Power BI) and advanced Excel skills (preferably in a healthcare setting)
- Adept at report development and communication of findings
- Strong customer focus with the demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience working with large amounts of complex relational data from different databases and data sources
- Excellent technical writing skills to prepare outward facing publicly available analytical documents and reports and ability to accurately and concisely explain results to both technical/non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and data visualization skills
- Excellent project and time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- This position requires the employee to work on-site in an open office setting
- Employee may be requested to work an extended day and weekends to meet deadlines
Salary: Salary range is competitive; salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested: Send cover letter and resume to Connectoremail@example.com.
Please note: Due to the requirement of 268A, please complete the disclosure form and return with your application.
About the Health Connector: The Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority (Health Connector) is an independent public authority serving as the Affordable Care Act (ACA)-compliant marketplace for the Commonwealth. The organization is charged with providing subsidized and unsubsidized health insurance to individuals and small employers. The Health Connector also oversees policy development related to health care reform under both state and federal laws, as well as conducting public education and outreach about health care reform and coverage opportunities.
The Health Connector is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity as a vital characteristic of its work force. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin or disability.