Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What if my company or organization currently participates in a small business group health plan purchased through the Health Connector but didn’t register for Wellness Track during enrollment?
- How will the Wellness Track rebate be calculated?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- What is Wellness Track?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
- When can I apply for coverage?
- Do students have to purchase a SHIP plan?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.