Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- How will the Wellness Track rebate be calculated?
- Is my company or organization eligible to participate in Wellness Track?
- How do I register for Wellness Track?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.