Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- How will the Shared Responsibility for Employers policy in the ACA mesh with the Fair Share Contribution policy in Massachusetts’ health reform law?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.