Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What to Know If Your Small Business Is Considering a Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA)
- Your coverage end date and renewing your coverage
- Can I get help paying for health insurance through the Health Connector?
- What to Know If You Get Help Paying for Health Insurance from Both the Health Connector and Your Employer
- Why don’t I qualify for subsidies?
- How will the Shared Responsibility for Employers policy in the ACA mesh with the Fair Share Contribution policy in Massachusetts’ health reform law?
- Will there be new penalties for employers and how do they apply?
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- What is Health Connector for Business?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.