Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What is Health Connector for Business?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- How does national health reform help Massachusetts small business owners?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- Can students shop on the Health Connector?
- What if I’m a student and already have MassHealth coverage?
- Can I get help paying for my health insurance if I buy a plan outside the Health Connector?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.