Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- What is the best way to apply for coverage?
- Who can qualify for help paying for health insurance?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- Are there different ways to get help paying for health insurance?
- How can I get help in my language?
- How will the employer-related policies in Massachusetts’ health reform law be reconciled with the implementation of national health reform?
- What is Wellness Track?
- Where can I learn more about plans and coverage?
- What does national health reform mean for employers?
- How do I find out if my small business could be eligible for the small business tax credits created by national health reform?
- When can I apply for coverage?
- Can international students purchase a plan through the Health Connector?
- Where do I find out if I qualify for help to pay for my health insurance?
- What kind of health insurance are Massachusetts students required to have?
- What is the Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.