Visit our download center to find information and resources to learn more about subsidies, how to shop for plans, renewal information, and much more!
Frequently Asked Questions and Information
- Can I make premium payments online?
- Do I have to buy through the Health Connector if I want to get help paying for insurance?
- When is Open Enrollment and when do Health Connector plans start?
- Who can shop as a business, and who needs to shop as an individual or family through the Health Connector?
- Are there different ways to get help paying for health insurance?
- What if I disagree with the Connector’s determination that my company cannot participate in Wellness Track?
- What if my company or organization currently participates in a small business group health plan purchased through the Health Connector but didn’t register for Wellness Track during enrollment?
- How do I access my Wellness Track account?
- How do I register for Wellness Track?
- What is Business Express?
Enrollment Assisters can help you understand new coverage options available as a result of national health care reform and find the most affordable coverage that meets your needs.
These trained and certified individuals can help you from application through enrollment into new health insurance plans and answer your questions about your eligibility, application, payments, plan details, and health care reform rules and requirements.