ConnectWell for Employees
If your employer participates in ConnectWell, you will have the chance to earn a $100 reward when you complete a qualifying wellness activity.
Which types of activities qualify?
We have over 25 different activities in the categories of Mind, Body, and Money. See list of qualifying activities.
How can I participate in ConnectWell?
- If your employer’s group health plan qualifies you to participate in ConnectWell, you’ll get an email letting you know that you’ve been enrolled in the program soon after your Health Connector for Business health plan starts. Please make sure that the email address in your Health Connector for Business online account is up to date so you don’t miss any important information about the program.
- Once you’ve been enrolled, you can earn a $100 reward for completing a qualifying activity. You only need to complete 1 activity to earn this reward. We’ll send you email reminders over the course of the year, and we may let you know when there are qualifying events or programs available near you. Review the full list of qualifying activities.
- After you complete a qualifying activity, you’ll need to submit proof of a qualifying activity through our website. That’s it!
- We’ll review the information and documentation that you submitted and send you an email when your activity has been approved. If there’s any problem with your submission, we’ll let you know that as well.
- After your submission is approved, you’ll get another email within 3 to 5 business days, including a link to download your $100 Visa prepaid debit card reward.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
- Only employees of businesses that purchased a health plan through the Health Connector for Business and qualify for ConnectWell may participate in this program. If you’re not sure if your company qualifies, please check with your employer.
- You’ll be eligible to earn one $100 reward for each year that your company participates in the program. Each company will be able to participate in the program up to 3 times.
- Employees are the only people who are eligible for ConnectWell. Family members who are covered by your health plan are not eligible for this program.
What do I need to do to submit proof?
After you’ve completed a qualifying wellness activity, you’ll need to tell us which activity you did and submit some type of proof.
In general, you’ll need to submit one or more of the following types of documentation, depending on the activity:
- Proof of registration
- An invoice or receipt
- Certificate or confirmation of completion
Please make sure that any documents you submit include:
- Your name
- The name of the provider or program
- The date(s) that you participated or completed the activity
What if I don’t have documentation?
For some activities, it may not be easy for you get documentation of your activity. If this is the case, please submit a form signed by you and someone who works for the provider or program that you participated with, documenting your participation. Download the documentation form.
If you have questions about ConnectWell, please contact your broker or call Customer Service at 1-888-813-9220 (TTY: 711)
- Visa Prepaid Card: Use your card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted around the world. Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.